After making and using tiny touch for awhile now, I’ve noticed that the M3 bolt that screws into the flag is a design flaw. At some turns you may screw it not straight in thus it may snag on the hole, and the printer vibration can loosen the screw and messed with the Z offset. So, for the MK2 I’ve redesign the body and the flag so the M3 bolt and cap are no longer needed.
And since I have spare parts enough to make a back-up probe, I decided to just make one. I use the leftover left servo, and mirrored the body. This time it is way easier, most time spent was to desolder the JST connector on the endstop sensor.
I have updated the original build guide to reflect the MK2 changes.